“This book is an eyeopener.” – Reader’s Favorite
A toxic relationship can be as addictive as shopping for shoes is for Carrie Bradshaw from “Sex and the City.” Wonderful memories or the potential you see in your man keep you stuck in a cycle of misery and make you ignore the voice of your heart. Fortunately, it’s never too late to break-up with a toxic partner, release yourself from negative patterns, and jumpstart your emotional healing.
If you’ve been struggling for a long time, crying yourself to sleep, unable to find a way out, you owe it to yourself to pick up this book. The empowering step-by-step practices for ending a toxic relationship based on spiritual wisdom, personal experiences of women like you, and practical insights from the author will help you find courage and healing.
The five actionable steps described in this book will help you to:
– Get clear about your relationship
– Identify and overcome the factors that keep you stuck in toxic relationships
– Set healthy boundaries in relationships
– Find out on what your REAL needs are in a couple relationship
– Boost your self-confidence and self-love
– Release old negative patterns, behaviors, and thoughts and activate your superpowers
– Recognize a potentially toxic partner from the very beginning
– Unplug the negativity cord and take the necessary steps for emotional healing
If you like personal journeys, spiritual wisdom, and step-by-step instructions conveyed in practical terms, you’ll love this book. The life you want and deserve — free of drama and filled with love — is waiting for you on the other side of this book because Billig knows what she’s writing about.
After her father passed away when she was 21, she experienced one toxic relationship after another. The men in her life sabotaged her self-worth, undermined her self-confidence, and used her. Her journey to kicking her addiction to drama and finding inner peace inspired her to write this book as a roadmap that will help you break free from toxic relationships, once and for all.